Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, February 18, 2011

What is old, is new again....

I guess everyone is wondering what I mean by that title....
Well, I had started this blog earlier, but then I got to looking at the contents, and thought---this blog is blah looking; if I was checking out blogs to follow, I would pass this on by.

Well, with that said, Welcome to my blog---again. I started "Good Reads by Me-Terry", because I love to read but don't get the chance to as much as I would like, and I love to meet new people. I figured with this blog, I could do both at the same time: read new books and post my review, and check out other book review blogs and make new friends.

I have other blogs as well: "The Write Stuff by Terry" is the blog where I post updates on my writing career. I am not just stuck with one genre; unlike my review blog, where I mostly read adult-oriented books, my writing blog has something for everybody's taste.
"A Cook's In the Kitchen" is my blog for everything food: recipes, book and product reviews, menu planning, party planning and more.
"La Parties by Ellen" is the blog for my adult party business, featuring For Your Pleasure adult novelties.

I am looking for guest bloggers. So if you are interested in posting on any of my blogs, you can email me at partiesbyellen@mail.com. I am also looking for guests to interview, and blog hops to host.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...